Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Stockport Platinum
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to part x the old Megane last week as to many problems with it and it seems like the head gasket was starting to go so when i spotted a few cars on the web for just under a grand last week i had a good scout round and now own a Hyundai 1.5 CDX Accent 5 door hatch witch needs a little touch up on the paint work but runs well and has a full service history and cost me a little over £600 with the part x on the Megane :cool::cool: Sorry no pics just yet , will get that sorted shortly :d .

·
Stockport Platinum
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Heather J :d , I will put a new thread up when i get the pics as i need to get things sorted with organising me phone to the lap top as not had the lap top long .

·
Stockport Platinum
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry but having problems getting pic up .

·
Stockport Platinum
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can check out my Avatar for now Heather , Thanks for showing interest :cheers::cheers:

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts
Ian you should have told me. I would have sorted it out for you when i was home. You will have to wait now till i am back in 2 weeks.:cool:

·
Administrator
13,224 Posts
You can check out my Avatar for now Heather , Thanks for showing interest :cheers::cheers:
No probs It66 its always interesting seeing peoples new cars!! I can just about make it out in your avatar :d:d

·
Stockport Platinum
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ian you should have told me. I would have sorted it out for you when i was home. You will have to wait now till i am back in 2 weeks.:cool:
Mike , You weren't at home when i tried son otherwise i'd have asked , I'll be giving it a few more tries and if i'm not successful you can talk us through it , Thanks for the offer :cheers:

·
Stockport Platinum
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No probs It66 its always interesting seeing peoples new cars!! I can just about make it out in your avatar :d:d
Thanks Heather , I'm not totally happy with it so will be getting it sorted out .

·
Stockport Platinum
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's not as clear as i would like it , i think ineed to take a fresh photo as theirs to much glare from the sun .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts