Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi as you all know the Espace had problems the other week and is now back on the road and the knock i was getting was that there was play in the ball joint at the start of the track rod end where it meets the steering rack which can be changed on the 2002 2.0 16v Espace i should of asked my garage but i forgot to how does this new piece go on does it screw on bolt on or it pressed sorry about this iam just curious:) cheers all the best Donald.

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I think it will screw on Donald.If you pull the gaiter back you should see the fixing.I suspect you'll have to use your undoubted ingenuity to make up a spanner to fit as space will be at a premium.They're usually done up bl00dy tight,too.

Good luck mate.:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it will screw on Donald.If you pull the gaiter back you should see the fixing.I suspect you'll have to use your undoubted ingenuity to make up a spanner to fit as space will be at a premium.They're usually done up bl00dy tight,too.

Good luck mate.:)
Hi Lag hope you had a good break,the job was done on Wedensday only 1-2 hours labour and it was all better again:d the part was £28 all in i just forgot to ask because he told me that the other side is ok still but will probely go aswell in time cheers Lag.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts