Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 II Laguna privellage and the drivers side of my climate control works fine, but the passanger side is stuck on hot. Therefore the aircon works fine. My assumption is that there might be a sticky flap and if it is how hard is it to get to on the passanger side, its ok for now because we are in winter but when our summer hits there is going to be problems.:crazy:

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Could be a couple of things.

The climate control driver to the mixer motor. It's worth removing the climate panel (just clips in) and disconnecting and reconnecting it.

If it's the mixing motor then you are in luck because you can get to it without removing the dash.

Ian

·
Premium Member
Scenic mk1ph2, RX4, ID35s11
2,944 Posts
just remember its 6.5mm nut headed screws for all those aircon flap motors up under the dashboard.
some are accessable without removing the entire dashboard, others will require partial unbolting of the dash and pulling it back to access them.
just mind out for what is sticking out (steering column) and what you are supporting the dash with, as its easy to gouge the soft plastic surface.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.