Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Well done, all with a little help from my boys yesterday;)

We'll be seeing ya next season:d

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Yep,well done to Man U,I think you just about deserved it.....:d

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
These "small teams" have no grace
we have a church on the corner of our ground,we say grace every game,never bloomin works though.although the vast majority of our fans come from merseyside,and the true mancunian's support city.some people just jump on the bandwagon

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
we have a church on the corner of our ground,we say grace every game,never bloomin works though.although the vast majority of our fans come from merseyside,and the true mancunian's support city.some people just jump on the bandwagon
This is very true. No one could be accused of jumping on the bandwagon if they support Everton!

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
season now over what else can we jump on. EUROVISION SONG CONTEST.so called man u fans:moonie:

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
They'll soon be some England games on.....their always good for a laugh.:rolleyes:

And Wimbledon.....what a load of sh1te.

As for the bl00dy Eurovision song contest......#### me gently,what a load of b0llocks!:crazy:

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
They'll soon be some England games on.....their always good for a laugh.:rolleyes:

And Wimbledon.....what a load of sh1te.

As for the bl00dy Eurovision song contest......#### me gently,what a load of b0llocks!:crazy:
its on tonight laggy.only man u fans allowed to vote.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts