Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi otto very nice indeed i like the wheels .Oh take those St Andrews flag off and put a union flag on:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i wish you all the luck in the world with it:)

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
A couple of things require attention, Dash display still shows 18000 service intervals ?, Drivers seat leather is very poor fitting, Front pass door takes a slam to shut otherwise it all seems to be OK, Touch my head fingers crossed.

OH and they never fitted the mudflaps !!!!

Some of the so called improvements I would say are cost cutting exercises.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks great Otto - that's a nice colour for the Scenic

Hi OG,

Thanks, It changes quite a bit some lights it is quite grey other times its.. well not sure what it looks like mmm.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Still a Petrolhead but also like diesel
2,311 Posts
Nice one otto, nice colour as well, ..... shows you have still got all your faculities in my book ...

I always remember my dad saying (40yrs ago) never buy a Gold/Sand/Cosmic Plutonium/etc coloured car as your only kidding yourself ...

Its BEIGE, and its only old people buy beige cars, regardless what colour they call it :d

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Hi Otto, not too many changes for the facelift, are the headlights still plastic?

Always did like grey, mine is eclipse grey

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice one otto, nice colour as well, ..... shows you have still got all your faculities in my book ...

I always remember my dad saying (40yrs ago) never buy a Gold/Sand/Cosmic Plutonium/etc coloured car as your only kidding yourself ...

Its BEIGE, and its only old people by beige cars, regardless what colour they call it :d

Errr Thanks Truckbusuk,..... I think :d

Regards

Ottoman
:)

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
Nice car - many happy miles in it.

Paul:)

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
i like the wheels .
Not very easy to clean though! Loads of spokes etc to get in between. Use an old toothbrush, or buy one with fine,soft bristles.

That is one of the reasons we went for the 17" alloys on our Megane cc, easy to clean. The other reason was they came as part of the pack that included full leather interior! :d

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Folks,

The wheels are not to bad to cleann the ones on the last Scenic were really hard to clean even with a thin soft brush, I do not like using the alloy wheel cleaners as I feel it is to harsh over the long term .

Regards

1 - 20 of 34 Posts