Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

What is a MAP malfunction? A wiring fault? becasue ive replaced the map. The MPG on a run is a rubbish 26mpg & it seems to go fine along the motorway.

Ive recently doen the headgasket on my 2.2 dci mk3 espace its the G9T710 Engine + fitted a recon turbo + full timing belt kit, recent boost valve & map (not maf) sensor+ full filter service+ new crank sensor+ starts first time + and doesnt blow out any black smoke even when asking the turbo for some umph !

I dont appear to have any power/no turbo boost & the car seems guttless, it takes ages to accelerate. Ive had it a on a scnning tool and it came up with the above fault code. Which can be cleared and after it started and driven comes back again.

Ive measured the vacuum to from & to the turbo actuator at idle and im getting 25 inmg.

Ive checked all pipes, vaccum tubes etc which are all fine.

Sometimes as soon as i start the car within seconds i get the electronic zigzag symbol follwed by service.

Other times i get the zig zag symbol coming up when i have to almost floor the car going up a slight incline. Which may be a over boost issue?

Has any one an ecu pinout?
What is the vacuum pressures?
What are the inlet pressure's
What rpm is the turbo supposed to kick in.

Help!

Eddy 07720 321009 Bradford West Yorkshire

1 - 1 of 1 Posts