·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations on last months winner...Diesel Tourer and his great pic, Embers

This months theme chosen by DT is...

The Future

Good luck

The competition
1. Users are asked to submit a photograph of their own relating to a particular theme
2. Each month, members will be able to vote for the best

The prize

The chance to choose the theme for the next round

The rules
1. Users should submit no more than 3 photos
2. The photos should be displayed within this thread, or attached to a post
3. The picture should be original and not Photoshopped
4. Each photograph should be clearly described e.g. "Dog on Boscombe beach". This is essential for voting
5. please only enter your original picture just once. any previously used pictures will be discounted.

Attachments
If you wish to attach an image please note the maximum dimensions are:
1. Size - 125KB
2. Width - 800 pixels
3. Height - 800 pixels

Theme
Each month there will be a different theme

In the rare case of a draw, I will have the casting vote to keep the thread moving.

(Note the rules: There have been some members posting more than 3 photos lately and not adding titles, I know it's a fun comp but lets try to keep to the rules please)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Polls up boys and girls, get voting.

After several years of running the monthly photo comp I've decided to step aside, so unless anyone else fancies taking it on this will be the last comp for a while.

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
this is gunna sound like sour grapes, but gunna say it anyway, is there any point anyone else posting their pic's when its the same folk that win it month after month ? i for one , won't be bothering again

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well lets have a new topic for march so i can start posting some of my shots, i would have entered the february one but the future theme seemed vague.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
this is gunna sound like sour grapes, but gunna say it anyway, is there any point anyone else posting their pic's when its the same folk that win it month after month ? i for one , won't be bothering again

Doesn't matter Smutty, if you'd have read my post you'd have seen I've decided to stop the comp.
The same people win, because the same people enter and vote each month, its really quite simple.
And as the lack of voters this month shows, it just goes to prove my decision was right to stop the comp now

·
Banned
30,789 Posts
Have the rules been changed thus not allowing a member to select a post of the week of their own choosing now?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts