Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Many thanks to those who attended the Scottish meet at Loch Morlich.

I enjoyed meeting Jordo, Paul and their Family's, It is a pity the weather could not have been a bit better to start with but it turned out OK in the end.

Regards

Ottoman

Called this one Crocodile tree ?

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Hi, any pics of people? Would be nice to put a few names to peoples faces. The views look really nice. I may have to pop up there for a spot of camping and take in some of the scenary.:)

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
I am hoping James organises a Yorkshire meet at some point (on a day i can go) as it would be nice to put names to faces and be able to chat to people about all sorts.

I know he is a busy man, hopefully sometime this summer when its nice and sunny. (Closes eyes and thinks of drinking in a beer garden somewhere):beer:

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
It was a great day - and well worth the trip.

Aviemore is a beautiful part of the country (a bit I don't see often enough), and it was a perfect setting to meet those who attended and had spent so much time organising the day.

Paul:)

S

·
0 Posts
What a great looking place! I'll have to make a trip next time we are in Scotland...

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Looks great Otto i wish i could of been there iam sorry to here that it was a poor turn out i know this is very disheartening because ive been here before but as the saying goes you just have to pick yourself up and dust yourself down and get on with it.I have to say i feel partly to blame as i picked the location and it might of been out the way for some members to travel and as for as the weather goes thats out of all our hands on the day.

Great work and well planned all the best Donald.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts