Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 301 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
I'm pretty certain it's a jay

The Robin normally doesn't let me get very close though...

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Tracey and Tricksy... Unfortunately Tracey is no longer with us as she became the victim of a cat recently grrrrr.

The sadly departed Tracey, She was quite tame and a constant visitor to my garden, We also get Badgers, Hedgehogs, Various Toads & Frogs numerous Rabbits now my dogs have gone... OH and cats grrrrr.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Rapidly going off Cats, just been in garden only to find, a face, 4 legs and a pile of intestines, from a baby bunny biggest cat had earlier ...............yuk.

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Yeah, they can be a bit of a pain sometimes moi. I remember one of my cats brought a freshly killed squirrel into the house one morning looking all glee:d

@ otto....nice to see some red squirrels, we only get greys down this way:(

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Many years ago Scatz long before your time they used to have red squirrels in Alexander Park near the water thing that comes out full of iron , but the park may have gone by now as well.

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Many years ago Scatz long before your time they used to have red squirrels in Alexander Park near the water thing that comes out full of iron , but the park may have gone by now as well.
Not soooo long before my time. I remember seeing them as a kid but, alas, no more. Having said that, I had seen one about a year ago towards Bexhill, so they obviously haven't completely gone from the area, yet!

And, no, the park is still there, quite nicely done up now!

1 - 20 of 301 Posts