Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone help? My husbands laguna 1.9dci has been running fine although a little noisy but still getting 56mpg. About a fortnight ago the car started having intermittant starting problems and would start from cold all the time but not when it was warm. We changed the tdc sensor and the car then started to turn over but not start the rac said the glow plug relay was throwing out a fault so this has now been replaced as well. now the car has decided to not even turn over but all the dash lights are flashing like disco lights - is this a scrap yard job or has anyone got any ideas

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm an expert but, last week I went to star up my laguna.it doesn't started after strogled for while and won't want to give up to try. I opened the bonnet and the battery was smoking doble than me. Then I disconnect it and reconnect it. When I did enter in the car all but all the gauges waz playng about,moving up and down as a mad. Finaly I bought another battery, it started up at the first time. Try to chech the battery, never knows. Although it has other problem as well but "Renault is Renault".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts