Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hi to all members of the forum i have in the last few months had the opportunity to organize a forum meet for Scotland and for other members around the country to join us in the last meet we had on the 25th March.I do fully understand that people can have other engagements and commitments and some time you can be short of a pound or two and some people are unsure about meeting from through the INTERNET i have been there and all the above have affected me one way or the other but iam asking you all to try your hardest to attend.It can be very disheartening to have a poor turn out with such a large member base we do try to hold the meeting around the end of each month as so people have a little money so they can make the meet its mostly also at the weekend for obvious reasons of people being off work.The members that are out there that are unsure about attending and meeting people for the first time and from through the INTERNET we are not monsters and are a very good bunch of boys and girls witch iam sure you are.I and others look forward to meeting members that have not yet attend a meet and having a ponder over your motor what ever type it is.I and other Area Co-ordinators are all open to your views about meets when where way well that all i have to say just at the minute all the best Donald.

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
Hear, hear Donald - well said!

Folks, the meetings are for your benefit - you can decide what we do, where we go, even what's talked about (not just cars;) ). I've been to owners club meetings (for other cars I have), and its either sitting around in a field, polishing metal & talking cam chains or driving around and making you feel inadequate as an owner, because your 36-year old car's metal number plate is a bit squint...

That is not us.

Its not just about the cars - its a community.

Please try your best to be involved, I know you will enjoy it.

Paul:)

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
I look on it as a community meeting, A family friendly meet, There to enjoy each others company, Put faces to the names ( Jeez going to be some scares there ) not a petrolhead convention..

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
you should get a sales job Donald.:d

·
Still a Petrolhead but also like diesel
2,311 Posts
Otto, are you suggesting that Donald would eat all the samples? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
P.S. Oh always bring lots of Chocolate my car runs on Petrel but i run on Choco:d :d :d Food fuel stop.....:d

The last meet we stopped for lunch about 2.30pm if my memory serves me right i think i got it at dinner time 4 ish:steam: and i was being all polite as well as i had just met all involved that day so not to make a scene i had to bit the bullet and my belly had thought my throat had been cut:rofl: .I think Velsatisfied payed the Polish waitress a back hander for his own amusement:d :d :d as to test me but it failed ;) I was a bit disappointed as i did not really have time for chocolate pudding:( :rofl: :d

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
I'm still waiting for some replies from the "other" guys, but do you have any idea of when & where ?

Donald & Paul, I'll drop you a note later explaining what I've heard back from the "other" guys later.

That all sounds kinda cryptic, doesn't it ?? heh heh :rofl:

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm still waiting for some replies from the "other" guys, but do you have any idea of when & where ?

Donald & Paul, I'll drop you a note later explaining what I've heard back from the "other" guys later.

That all sounds kinda cryptic, doesn't it ?? heh heh :rofl:
Hi Russ ive been talking to Paul and John the last few days i will keep you and other members posted very soon:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for points keep them coming feel free to try to see if there working for me thanks Donald:d

1 - 13 of 13 Posts