:eek: i just saw this on MSN.

NetDoctor

read the bit about 'the doctor will insert his...'

i doubt many will be queing up for this.:eek: :moonie:

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
i doubt many will be queing up for this.:eek: :moonie:
I remember hearing about a free prostate exam that a group set up in public in (I think) New York. They had to start stamping people's hands when they'd been done, because they noticed that certain customers kept coming back. :crazy:

There's much worse things than the prostate exam. If you really want to shudder, look up 'Cystoscopy' on Wikipedia.

·
Banned
30,789 Posts
If you really want to shudder, look up 'Cystoscopy' on Wikipedia.

The camera in itself isn't a big deal, its such a relief after they've sent up the camera, you think that its all over but you crap yourself when they send up the sound technicians and feckin lighting crew. :eek: :eek:

I remember well during the first examination I had, the Doctor showing me the camera. The frigging thing must have been 30 inches long, trembling like a leaf, I asked
"Is that the small one then?"

It isn't all over when you come out of the theatre either, the fusin basards make you drink litre after litre of bl**dy water, when you pee it out, it's like peeing broken glass.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
The camera in itself isn't a big deal, its such a relief after they've sent up the camera, you think that its all over but you crap yourself when they send up the sound technicians and feckin lighting crew.
What? No outdoor broadcast van? The satellite dish definitely smarts a bit.
I remember well during the first examination I had, the Doctor showing me the camera. The frigging thing must have been 30 inches long, trembling like a leaf, I asked
"Is that the small one then?"
They never showed me the camera, and I'm grateful of that with hindsight. Maybe that's the bonus of going private (unless you did too.) I did get to see the inside of my prostate on telly though, which was 'interesting.' I thought the worst part was the anaesthetic. I'm sure they accidentally swapped it for battery acid - it burned like hell.
It isn't all over when you come out of the theatre either, the fusin basards make you drink litre after litre of bl**dy water, when you pee it out, it's like peeing broken glass.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Though the more you drink, the less it hurts. On the first one, I made the mistake of drinking less so I didn't have to go as often, but when I did, it was agony. On the second one, I was wise to that. I'm still hoping I never have a third.

·
Still a Petrolhead but also like diesel
2,311 Posts
They never showed me the camera
Oh, they showed me the camera ... it looked not that bad ... 2mm wire with maybe a 3/4mm camera end ....... then when your not looking the swap it for a Nikon F5 .......

"now you really need to relax" is all I really remember:eek:

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hope fully when i'm as old as you guys, and i need an inspection, they will have invented something much smaller.

:rofl: :d

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
Oi! :d

Can't speak for the rest of them, but I ain't that old. I had my first one of these done in my twenties. :crazy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts