Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Afternoon i decided to wax and polish the car, seemed it was a nice sunny day, So i then took photos of it.

I used Demon Spray Wax and Polish and always tyre spray -Back to Black

It dont like diffrent from my others but atleast you can see its nice showroom finish :)
Soo what you think?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glenda - Thanks all my hard work went Succesful then :p

I also done the same to my dads merc, which is in the Garage :p soo all the effort is Great ;]

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Selwonk - I think i have too many cars to come round to do yours :p Got my Sisters Fabia VrS to do aswell :d wont have time to pop around Lol

Lagdti - It is very Shiny! Lol Very nice aswell :p

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Ooooer. Not as good as yours Matt ;)

Give me some tips then :p
Lol...

No real tips, just a good quality shampoo and polish, nice sunny day and a picture taken at a decent angle ;)
I use Meguiars NXT shampoo and NXT polish. Is a bit dearer than other products, but the ease of use and final results make it worthwhile :)

Spent near on 3hrs cleaning and polishing the Lag yesterday, then I drove to work this morning behind a tipper lorry with half of Kent's mud stuck to it, and the car now looks like I've been offroad :( (will stick a pic up in a mo)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh never! Well dont matter after i finished mine, I went to tesco's and it started to rain, i was Fuming! So then when i got home, it was sunny and started to wipe down the car :p

Well i will look at those products and compare to the others. If its too dear then i will go for the others, and try it out.

Yes i spent about 4 hours on 2 car :( But it was worth while as i had to go from my Clio to my Dad's Merc. Hehe

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Never guess what, I just finished cleaning my sisters car :rofl: Been soo bored lately. :yawn:
Another sunny day for us here in Wales :d

Heres some of the pics i took :)
Sorry for not clear pictures

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I'm liking the Skoda!:)

I have a soft spot for them as I did my apprenticeship in a garage that ended up having a Skoda franchise......it was a long time ago,though,and the cars weren't quite up to the standard that they are today!.

What a nice pair....:d

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
It is good practice to obscure your reg details, someone copy your reg and use it for various reasons all of which are not good...

Regards

Ottoman

·
Super Moderator
43,291 Posts
Always obscure your reg no. in pics - cos if you don't - next thing it''ll be on Ebay, sold and then stole to order - think about it:)

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Always obscure your reg no. in pics - cos if you don't - next thing it''ll be on Ebay, sold and then stole to order - think about it:)
Think about what? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. If you drove past me I'd see it, if I passed your house I'd see it, and there's nothing stopping me taking a pic or copying it down either, what difference does it make if I know what town the car's in and that some bloke on a forum is the owner? :confused:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts