Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Former BAR team boss Craig Pollock is hoping to return to Formula One competition in 2013 as head of a new engine manufacturer. Pollock's PURE Corporation plans to supply engines under heavily revised regulations that will see the current 2.4-litre V8s replaced by greener 1.6-litre four-cylinder units

Click here to read more »

·
Administrator
21,725 Posts
Former BAR team boss Craig Pollock is hoping to return to Formula One competition in 2013 as head of a new engine manufacturer. Pollock's PURE Corporation plans to supply engines under heavily revised regulations that will see the current 2.4-litre V8s replaced by greener 1.6-litre four-cylinder units

Click here to read more »
Soon F1 Cars will be runnning engines out of Ford Fiesta's :rolleyes: :d

P

·
0 Posts
Hopefully a turbo and a more powerful KERS will take care of the horsepower deficit

Cant say I'm a fan of the idea tho

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well i know wot ur thinking from v10's to v8's every1 wasnt happy n that turned out well :) will help with the car industry aswel were all hoping.!

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Oh no.....Craig Pollock....his bestest buddy is JV.....another comeback rumour can't be far away.:rolleyes:

As for the engines,I was all for the change a while ago,but the thought has now dawned on me that they won't be anything like old mental turbo engines power-wise and they aren't going to sound that great either.

Give me a V10 anyday,now there was a noise......:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts