Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my car has power steering problem also back windows seem to be on blocks need help or guidance a garage in glasgow that can help me my x registration is sitting in drive awaiting insurance as someone hit it thought I could get parts off it as a donor but no my new one is 53 hope someone can helpe out their im off the road new car no tax so can't take it to garage

·
remember Murphy never sleeps
8,239 Posts
hi what is the problem with the power steering you need to give a bit more information and what engine cheers

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Paid £330 quid guy says was column was away im getting a lot of problems with this car he says I need valves for airbags and they gonna be costly also back windows are broke I'm hoping to find someone on here can help me or direct me to a garage I don't know what the 3 buttons on my keys do until tonight my boot was locked I have pressed the middle button now thats opening sunroof was working till Saturday haven't a clue due it's Mot 8 weeks was gonna get to I it and try and buy my x registration from insurance this 53 plate is a sore head

1 - 3 of 3 Posts