Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
That is the post of the year so far....thank-you Hondo.:)

I would leave you some rep points,but I have to spread them around first.Sorry.....

A hello and please would help so much.:crazy:

From now on I'm calling you Sir.Hondo of Folding.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you sad people

Used this site for the very first time in an effort to find some intelligent individual who could offer some meaningful advice on the subject of relay location on my van.Unfortunately I come across a bunch of morons who
seem to be using this site as a bizzare form of perversion by playing off each others comments.Thanks for nothing! P.S. Note the manners.

·
Let's be carefull out there
19,360 Posts
welcome to the forum. What you are probably unaware of is that there has been a large number of 1st posters who instead of saying hello and then asking for advice have just demanded it and some members have borne the brunt of it. Yoou'll find us a friendly bunch when you get to knoe us. Did the links Hondo posted help at all?

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Hi jaaron

Here is some meaningful advice from a member of this forum that has never looked under the bonnet of a diesel Trafic......find the glow plugs ...trace the cable that feeds the 12 volts to them and you will see the relay.

hope that helps.

Have a nice day.

:) :)

·
Banned
30,789 Posts
Thanks for nothing! P.S. Note the manners.

A man in a hot air balloon realised he was lost. He reduced altitude and spotted a man outside a pub below. He descended a bit more and shouted:

"Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man below replied, "You are in a hot air balloon hovering approx 30 feet above the ground.

You are between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees longitude."

"You must be in Production" said the balloonist.

"I am" replied the man, "how did you know?"

"Well" answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to make of your information, and the fact is I am still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help far"

The man below responded, "You must be a manager"
"I am" replied the balloonist "but how did you know?"

"Well" said the man "you don't know where you are or where you are going. You made a promise which you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem, also you're in exactly the same position now that you were in before we met, but now, somehow, it's now my fault."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts