Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
RIP 31-12-2008
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys is it just me or is anyone else having problems posting replies, evey time try to do so I keep getting the page not found screen, :d
Regards Leroy

·
RIP 31-12-2008
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah that's good, I dropped some choccy into my keyboard earlier and thought it might be that :d :d

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
I posted on Any info is Good info about 5 mins ago and it is still showing OG as last poster:crazy:

·
RIP 31-12-2008
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was a Cadbury Flake donald but I sucked the bits out with my mini computer vac, a bit dusty but still tasted good :d

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
you really shouldn't get Donald going with the chocolate

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
WARNING to drop damage, waist, give away, and not to like choco is sacrilege let this be the first and only warning iam ever giving out..............................

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Everything seems OK now,Mr.Wonk.

There were problems on Friday evening though.Posts weren't registering on the main forum page,and also I tried to answer a few threads,but the posts couldn't be added.It would just say 'Post being added,please wait' and that was it.:).

In the end,I couldn't even get on the forum,but all seems well now.:):):)

S

·
0 Posts
Well - sorry I wasn't around folks. I thought I'd have a couple of days off. Next time, can someone use the report post function - that'll send me an email

Ta!

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Don't apologise!.It's the first problem I've encountered on here for quite some time.Your doing a fine job.:).Thank-you.:)

I hope you stayed off the Bicardi this weekend.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts