Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody i have a renault espace 1998 diesel 2.2 dt engine and have these problems which wasn't solved for a long time.. WHEN AC or heater is open for quite some time around 3 or 4 hours hot water under the dashboard starts to pour thinking that it was condensation tried to clear the condensation hose but it is all ok.. someone says that it is heater matrix.. but don't know about it.. has anybody had some experience of this need help very badly since it is getting hotter and i need to open the aircon...

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi sounds very like the heater matrix its broke its seal or a pipe coming into the matrix has sprung a leak i hope this helps all the best Donald

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heater matrix

Hi sounds very like the heater matrix its broke its seal or a pipe coming into the matrix has sprung a leak i hope this helps all the best Donald

hi thanks for the advice but it ther is a leak on a pipe or the seal will water on the radiator lessesns in time because of the leak or is it the condensation since it only appears when aircon or heater is on... thanks again

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
I would not say its condensation i would say its the matrix and i think the matrix works from its own water source just a guess not from the radiator

1 - 4 of 4 Posts