Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

To all Members of the Forum an open invitation.

Paul, Donald and myself have discussed a proposed Scottish meet at Loch Morlich near Aviemore on the A9 see posted map, We thought a BBQ which caters for every ones various tastes, also there is a number of Cafes/Restaurants in the locality for those wishing to make use of, or you could just take a packed lunch and chill in the tranquil setting. A sunday is the preferred option.

Loch Morlich is a Family friendly location, Please view links I have posted below, set in the heart of the National park with stunning views and scenery with a number of active pursuits.

The drive alone on the A9 is stunning showing some of Scotland's breathtaking scenery .

A date which is yet to be arranged subject to Member's feedback.

Please feel free to voice your options or opinions.

Loch Morlich Water SportsClick link

Any queries please do not hesitate to contact Paul, Donald or myself or just post here .
Regards

Ottoman

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good luck with the meeting. :cool:

It's only a stones throw from me that place, and all I would say is that it can get very busy, both roadwise and loch bank wise if the weather is anyway halfway decent.

You never know I may pop along, depending on date, but I'll have to take SWMBO's Scenic. :d

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Good luck with the meeting. :cool:

It's only a stones throw from me that place, and all I would say is that it can get very busy, both roadwise and loch bank wise if the weather is anyway halfway decent.

You never know I may pop along, depending on date, but I'll have to take SWMBO's Scenic. :d
Hi,

Good stuff, I also thought on Loch Insh, I live in Moray now but have lived in Newtonmore, Boat of Garten and lots of other places in the locality, and know the area very well .

As I said in the post the date is yet to be arranged, It does not matter what car you attend in, It is a Family friendly meet not just for individual members all are welcome,Kids, other halfs, whatever, see if you can drum up some support in your area lot's of Renault drivers there.

Regards

Ottoman

Loch Insh pic below

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
You know me, if I'm not working I'll pop along ;)

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
iv'e done the A9 trip, i once done a delivery to a place
between wick and thurso the scenery is fantastic,took 2 1/2
days in an artic.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
iv'e done the A9 trip, i once done a delivery to a place
between wick and thurso the scenery is fantastic,took 2 1/2
days in an artic.
Hi great, i love going up the A9 any time of the year take the caravan up there alot, brilliant its hard to beat:)

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep it is just awesome the scenery.

Still takes my breath away at times and I have travelled that road for many many years.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hello Otto and how are you i hope you have had a good weekend.Ive had a very relaxing one not looking forward to the week ahead DIY DIY Landscaping at sisters again hope to be finished on wednesday as we are thinking about going away with the caravan on Thursday where???:)

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello Otto and how are you i hope you have had a good weekend.Ive had a very relaxing one not looking forward to the week ahead DIY DIY Landscaping at sisters again hope to be finished on wednesday as we are thinking about going away with the caravan on Thursday where???:)

All is good Donald, Great weather here just now.

You have a break Donald you deserve it, I presume it's up to Blair :p , I hope the weather holds for you :)

I'm looking forward to meeting yourself and Family at the meet.:)

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
All is good Donald, Great weather here just now.

You have a break Donald you deserve it, I presume it's up to Blair :p , I hope the weather holds for you :)

I'm looking forward to meeting yourself and Family at the meet.:)

Regards

Ottoman
Hi yes looking forward to the meet aswell its always great to put a face to a name.Blair it may well be:d or even Arbroath the boss is still thinking about the location who iam i to decide where we are going:rofl: :d

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi yes looking forward to the meet aswell its always great to put a face to a name.Blair it may well be:d or even Arbroath the boss is still thinking about the location who iam i to decide where we are going:rofl: :d

Yep say no more Donald, You can always get a smokie in Arbroath :) , Some good sands there ...Enjoy yourself Donald where ever you go, treat that good Lady of yours well ;)

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Yep say no more Donald, You can always get a smokie in Arbroath :) , Some good sands there ...Enjoy yourself Donald where ever you go, treat that good Lady of yours well ;)

Regards

Ottoman
Cant beat a Arbroath Smokie i was brought up on Smokies my Mother and brothers and sister are all born in Arbroath iam the only Fifer in the family;) spent more time there than in Dunfermline when my Father was away at sea with the Royal Navy,just hate having to pick out the bones:crazy:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts