Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone pruchased the long awaited Playstation 3 yet. If so, what do you reckon? Is it as good as they made it out to be? Is it better than the Xbox-360?

Asking as I've just sold my mountain bike and have a few other bits and pieces up for grabs on E-Bay to go towards the pruchase of one!

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I haven't got one,and won't be until they price them a bit more realistically!:)

My PS2 is deceased,but I'm not planning on replacing it.It was fun for 5 minutes,but the novelty soon wore off.I'll wait for the Wii to come down in price and I might think about getting one of those.They look like fun,especially with a group of mates after a night on the beer!:d

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
I haven't got one,and won't be until they price them a bit more realistically!:)

My PS2 is deceased,but I'm not planning on replacing it.It was fun for 5 minutes,but the novelty soon wore off.I'll wait for the Wii to come down in price and I might think about getting one of those.They look like fun,especially with a group of mates after a night on the beer!:d
You can get on free Wii from dial-a-fone when you take out a new contract mobile :)

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Had one for about 3 hours last Friday!!

Was delivered here as next door was out. Did'nt know what it was until I took it round!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts