Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where the cheapest place is to buy body panels. I am lookin for a front wing for a P reg 2.2 d launa. I usedd to et pop on but not sure where now.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
You'd be best advised to source a good second hand wing,and you might get lucky and find one in the same colour.They are bolt on,so theres no welding to worry about.:)

If you want to buy a new one,avoid non-genuine pattern parts as,no matter what anyone says,they don't fit properly!:)

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
If you can't find one locally,go on to FindaPart.co.uk - Parts Request and fill in the form,stating the colour that you want....

There were a few Lag 1's being broken for spares in our for sale section,so that might be worth a try too.:)(or the dreaded eBay!).:)

·
Still a Petrolhead but also like diesel
2,311 Posts
Hi thebigman, I reckon Lagdti is spot on .... I never liked Pop-On panels anyway ... never thought the fitted very well, even for a pattern part ... I always liked VENG ... are they still in the UK? ... I know the Norwegian parent had a lot of bother from VOLVO a couple of years back who claimed they were infringing their patents because the pattern panels were too good ... says it all really ... :)

Maybe some of the guys in the trade will know if VENG are still in the UK.

Hope it helps:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts