Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys and girls, it seems like only 5 minutes ago i was preparing for this race last year - but its here again!

This year i'm doing the race on Tuesday 22nd May at Knowsley Hall from 7.30pm (til whenever i get to the end ;)) if anyone fancies hurling some abuse at me :)

Any donations are very welcome and this is my web page if anyone would like to sponsor online Race for Life - I must be nuts doing this again!

Thanks for all your sponsorship in advance, you guys helped me raise £235 last year :)

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Well guys and girls, it seems like only 5 minutes ago i was preparing for this race last year - but its here again!
You mean it was only 5 minutes ago you actually finished last years race!!!!

Sorry....:eek:.....some of Lags money is coming your way.:)

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You mean it was only 5 minutes ago you actually finished last years race!!!!

Sorry....:eek:.....some of Lags money is coming your way.:)
I should think so too, after that insult :p

I am actually power walking it this year because i'm doing it with a gang of girls - one of whom has 6 stone to lose and would struggle to keep up with us running :p

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
I should think so too, after that insult :p

I am actually power walking it this year because i'm doing it with a gang of girls - one of whom has 6 stone to lose and would struggle to keep up with us running :p
Are you making excuses for being "Queen of last".
(Try and get your picture in the Echo).

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you making excuses for being "Queen of last".
(Try and get your picture in the Echo).
Even though i'm power walking, i'm still too competitive to come 'last' in any race (apart from the LP2P thread :p). I'm aiming to get it done in 45 mins max ;)

I'll try to get in the echo, but i doubt it - unless i do something that makes me stand out ;)

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
BUMP!:)

(I'll have to do the same as I did last time,SB.I haven't got a debit or credit card,so I'll send you a cheque.:))

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BUMP!:)

(I'll have to do the same as I did last time,SB.I haven't got a debit or credit card,so I'll send you a cheque.:))
Thank you honey and thanks for bumping me (if you'll pardon the phrase :crazy:)

I'll be plugging it more in the coming weeks, just started getting in training again for it (well exercising cos i got so fat in winter :rofl: )

:)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sorry SB, SWMBO's doing it at Waddesden Manor, Aylesbury this Sunday, along with 5 of the girls from my office - costing me a fortune!!

But enjoy the day, nonetheless

Malcolm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts