Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Radio~Clock display illumination lamp staying ON (clock and radio display has the background lamp on all the time) all the time keys out and car locked

Laguna II 1.9DCI standard radio CD and remote controls, fuses all okay, Sure as heck mystifyin me?

As it says above has anyone had a similar experience?

Bit in red added cos I think that's why ottoman wrote Bump Some strange folk out there!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Just movin this back up again

Story so far the battery was disconnected and the immobilser doofer worked okay for about 6 hrs and then it won't start as in starter runs but the pump doesn't seem to inject

Autodata trade secret program said discon battery for one hour to reinitialsie the immobilser So we did that and it started again but the problem is it looses the keycode or something and won't start after about 6 hours

Also we have noticed since disconnecting the battery overnight the illumination for the radio clock display stays lit even when you lock up the car and turn everthing off

Now has anyone else come a cross this problem before? fuses are okay and relays seem to be fine none are gettin awful warm or anything like that?

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Not sure how related or helpful this might be , but I had this issue when I changed the radio over in the car and I had to join two of the wires together in adapter plug that I had purchased to stop it happening..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts