Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there! Can anyone help me with this problem? Took our renault scenic 2003 to garage for new crank shaft sensor and wiring loom to be fitted. Had to enter radio code from service manual. Followed procedure from instructions. Radio came on but bleeps every few seconds and eventually resets back to 0000. Tried a number of times. Did eventually set to CURVE 0? Then when engine started goes back to CODE AND 0000? Any help much appreciated! Radio worked fine before work carried out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Pretty slack for the tech not to input the code after doing the job to be honest. If you have one touch windows i suspect they will need to be programmed also.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Similar problem on 2003 Scenic.
Have entered the code on the buttons and pressed 6 to set, but it gives message "ERROR".
Now it is taking a long time to reset.
Do I have to use the tuner wheel on the steering column?
What do I press to move to the next number and what do I press to input the code?
Thanks for any help - Frank

·
Registered
1 Posts
Seems a common problem. I lost my battery and then tried to input code kept getting ERROR waited for over an hour. So used 2 & 5 together on switching on but although I eventually got the 0000 when inputted the code just got CURVE 0
Any HELP please ??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts