Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone tell me how I would go about fitting a Sony CDX-F5550 headset to my Laguna? The original Renault wiring loom doesn't fit the connector socket at the back of the Sony. Also, how do I go about finding the correct adaptor so that I can use the steering wheel stalk controls?

Thanks in advance:(

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
hi m8, if you take a trip to hallfrauds ect, and give them the modle of the head unit, they will have both connectors and i think there about 20 squid.

hope this helped alex:)

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Alex,
I thought of that but Halford's have only recently opened here in Ireland, and the nearest branch is 75 miles away. Though it sounds like it probably is the best option. :)

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
Hi Dok - yeh us guys/gals in Ireland seem to have difficulty sourcing bits as you describe - are there any good in car entertainment (ICE) suppliers near you as they may be able to help or advise. I come from Belfast and one local company has been able to help me out in the past.:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not sure if you are allowed to post links but try caraudiodirect, thats where I got my Alpine and appropriate connections from

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Many thanks Madnoel . You helped me in the past with my speedo if I remember correctly. Halford's seem to be the easiest option. Most of the local shops around here haven't got a clue what I am on about. I yhink it's the fact that they employ students on a part time basis, and generally, haven't any knowledge on the subject. I will give that website a look and let you know. :cool:
PS Thanks for your suggestion TYSON:)

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Apologies for the spelling. It's three in the morning and I am after having about 10 pints:crazy:

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
using info found on here, links others told me to go to in here, I have put a simple word document together for the wireing look of the 2002 model laguna II (my 2002 DCI Privilege has this one)

You can download it from this link, would be handy to have it added to the faq section, I dont seem to be able to do this myself, so here ya go mods.

http://www.spottedhaggis.com/LAGUNAII-stereo-harness.zip

1 - 8 of 8 Posts