Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anybody help
my led radio display has gone on my 51 plate clio dynamique
is there an easy way of changing the bulbs or has the dashboard got to be dismantled hope somebody can help

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
I can only really go by my Laguna (not sure how the setup on the Clio is) but the cover around the display just pulls off and then you can unscrew the display unit.

Does it not light up at all, or just go out when you switch the exterior lights on?

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Hi All

I'm afraid i've only done a Scenic display, the top of the dash comes off after lifting the loudspeaker covers and removing three torx screws each side.

Like Tazzy i'm not sure about the Clio.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
radio display

Just bought a 2000 clio 1.2 for my duaghter with same problem. have you had a response yet?
thanks for the reply after reading the responses from members the dashboard has to be removed to get at the bulbs still waiting to find out how to do this hope you have more luck

·
Registered
38 Posts
LED display.. not... displaying... much...

I have the same problem.. kinda hoped it was the fuse... clearly isn't, I've just checked that...

Sounds like a big job. Tried to get the dash/surrounds off, but looks like the whole lot has to come out. *sigh*

Will let you know if its easy once I've had the guts to start it.

Strait:eek:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Re: LED display.. not... displaying... much...

i changed mine yesterday.. it looks harder then it is.. it involves taking the top dash board off tho.. don't worry, its not that hard. 10 screws in total i think.. let me know if you wish to do it. i know where all the screws are hidden and the correct way to do it. i also took pics if you wish for some help let me know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts