Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have a 1 yo Grand Scenic, 1.5dCI Dyn TOMTOM.
The I.C.E has come with an instruction book that refers to "Radiosat Classic Bluetooth", "3D sound by Arkamys", and above with Bluetooth, plus "Bose Sound System.
Not sure which i have - I know it has BT, and I'm sure it's not the BOSE one.

Anyway, I'd like to update it - there is a USB socket, and I have a spare drive for it, and I'm reasonably competent with computers, so does anyone know where you get the software to load onto your drive?

Also has anyone tried this? Is it worth doing?

Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
MK3 Scenic Dynamique 1.9 Dci 2010
Not quite sure what you mean but if you want to load music etc onto an usb external drive of above 32gb then it needs formatting to fat 32 for it to be recognised by your system if so you cant format your drive by the usual means so I used this program which will do it for you.

http://www.brothersoft.com/swissknife-62555.html

This works on my Scenic Tomtom but if this is not what you mean sorry:)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

In the instruction book, it mentions that you can update the actual radio, by downloading software from the manufactorers website onto a USB drive, and plugging it into the socket on the car.

I presume this is to update the software of the radio - it just doesn't mention which site you do it on!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for this!
Unfortunately, like so much of my dealings with them, it's become fruitless, as they've moved the link to download the software! Never mind, it's not worth worrying about in the scheme of things.

:crazy::surrender

Looking for something at Renault.co.uk?

Sorry, www.renault.co.uk has been recently revamped and this page no longer exists.

Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
MK3 Scenic Dynamique 1.9 Dci 2010
Nope, it's still there just checked it, right at the bottom of the page there is a yellow download icon try that

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.