Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i got a reanult laguna on a w plate, today one of the coil packs failed, so i used a coil of my mates laguna to test and find which one had failed, re-placed the coil pack and it made no difference, i could pull the coil pack of the plug with no engine tone change pulling the other 3 off nearly stalled the engine, so i replaced the spark plug but its still the same, like the car is running on 3 coil

Can someone give me an idea as to what the problem is, i checked the wiring the best i can cannot find anything

·
Super Moderator
43,291 Posts
If you are certain the spark plug is in good nick and is getting a strong spark then the next step is to check the injector is delivering fuel and the cylinder has good compression.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi m8 cheers for the reply the spark is good and strong, garage time for it, i dont know how to test for compression or how to check the injectors, cheers m8 hopefully it wont be a expensive fix, paid 200 pound last week for exhaust doing

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i got it booked in tomorrow for a new injector fitting £56 plus fitting, fingers crossed it sorts it out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts