Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello: My rear drivers side electric window decides to open every now and again - without warning - the only sure way to get it closed again is to double press the central locking fob (which closes all open windows / sunroof) i have had to disable both rear windows by removing the fuse that serves them; any ideas what the problem could be?

·
Administrator
14,790 Posts
Hey Scenic05. It is possibly the control box on your motor has got damp into it and is causing a fault! Try spraying into the box with WD40 and this should help your problem. I had a problem with my drivers side window I was able to fix it by doing this http://www.renaultforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=109441
Hopefully this will help. Or at least give you a place to start looking. :)

·
Administrator
14,790 Posts
There is a link within the thread that I put up, that may be more geared to the scenic! :) The best thing to do is take the door inner off and have a look :d!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the promp about the link - i had missed it! Last night my dash board went completely dark and re-illuminated five minutes later, it has been on the blink today - sorry to be a pain, but - any ideas?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.