Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I***8217;m hoping someone can tell me where in the engine compartment fuse box the rear fog lamp fuse is. My rear fog lamp is out and it***8217;s not the bulb.
Thanks ***x1f642;

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
7,692 Posts
Hi Mullins

I know you may think this sounds a bit silly, but we need a bit more information regarding your car to help you diagnose the problem, year, fuel type, engine size, all the stuff the garage you didnt take it to, would get just by looking at it, we dont have that luxury I am afraid and rely on the people who ask the questions to provide that information

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, rookie mistake!
It***8217;s Megane C-C GTLine TomTom Energy Dci SS, 1.6, Diesel, April 2013.
Thanks ***x1f642;

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
7,692 Posts
there is no fuse that looks after the rear fogs, attached is a drawing where the wiring goes and on which pins so you can maybe trace where it has gone wrong, or check the connections for grime etc.

Attachments

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got the car back, partner had it, and it is not as straightforward as I believed. The rear and front fogs are out and dashboard not lit up for them. I am thinking maybe the switch had gone and I do not have the knowledge to dismantle the steering column.
Booking it into a garage to get it looked at, with my fingers crossed it is a wiring problem that is cheaper than a new switch!
Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts