Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, the rear passenger window on my 55plate Grand Scenic does not fully close, when we put it up or it closes on the remote control, it gets to the top and then falls by about 10cm as though there is something in the way stopping it from closing properly. The other windows operate fine. Please can you help.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Probably not the answer your looking for but have you tried resetting the window?.

To do that push the button until the window comes down and hold the switch down for fifteen seconds now wind the window to the top and again hold the switch for fifteen seconds.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Probably not the answer your looking for but have you tried resetting the window?.

To do that push the button until the window comes down and hold the switch down for fifteen seconds now wind the window to the top and again hold the switch for fifteen seconds.
I'm having problems with my negative battery terminal at the moment, which results in an intermittent total loss of power when i press the start button. i'm going to resolve that problem shortly, but - the issue of the windows only moving a few inches at a time following the loss of power has perplexed me for ages! Your reset suggestion has done the trick, though. Thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts