Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
It's not that bad. There's been far worse. You have to remember the cars are designed to disintergrate when they crash.

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
looks like a fairly innocuous shunt, seen much worse. Wonder how much renault dealer would charge to sort this out!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Thats a good link,champions.

I'm surprised the new Renault cold go fast enough to have an accident that big!.They are off the pace at the moment....

Come on you reds!!!!!:d

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Thats a good link,champions.

I'm surprised the new Renault cold go fast enough to have an accident that big!.They are off the pace at the moment....

Come on you reds!!!!!:d
I second that go on Ferrari 2007 is yours

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
McLaren and Ferrari are out the front at the moment,BMW look very competitive too,but no one knows if they're running under weight like Sauber always used to in pre-season testing...

Honda are way off the pace,which is a shock to me.:eek:.Just as well I'm leaving it late to enter my team into the Renault Forum F1 Fantasy league.....:d:d

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
McLaren and Ferrari are out the front at the moment,BMW look very competitive too,but no one knows if they're running under weight like Sauber always used to in pre-season testing...

Honda are way off the pace,which is a shock to me.:eek:.Just as well I'm leaving it late to enter my team into the Renault Forum F1 Fantasy league.....:d:d
I have to admit iam a bit of a Mclaren man aswell but Ferrari first and foremost even before Micheals golden years although i would have to say iam looking forward to Kimi in the seat

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Kimi is a proper Ferrari driver and will be an Italian hero like Gilles and Our Nige!.Schumi is (or was) God to me,but he never really caught the Italians imagination.He was almost too good....

Kimi will give his car hell,sometimes it will last and he will win,other times it will explode into a million pieces,but at least you know that every time he gets into the car you are going to be entertained!!!.Bring on Massa and Kimi.I hope Lewis kicks Alonsos over rated ar$e too!!!!:d

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Kimi is a proper Ferrari driver and will be an Italian hero like Gilles and Our Nige!.Schumi is (or was) God to me,but he never really caught the Italians imagination.He was almost too good....

Kimi will give his car hell,sometimes it will last and he will win,other times it will explode into a million pieces,but at least you know that every time he gets into the car you are going to be entertained!!!.Bring on Massa and Kimi.I hope Lewis kicks Alonsos over rated ar$e too!!!!:d
Alonso renault not liked within the lags household then not much better in mine apart from the Espace i love it:d

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
looks like a fairly innocuous shunt, seen much worse. Wonder how much renault dealer would charge to sort this out!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Nowt ...... they'd claim there was nothing wrong with it as no faults showed up when they checked the ecu for fault codes :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts