Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, im making an attempt at beautifying my Renault 19, its a 1995 saloon and unfortunately i cant find a nice rear bumper for it anywhere, there are plenty available for the hatch but does anyone know where i can get my hands one one to fit the saloon model? somebody please help me, email me if you can id really appreciate it

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Hi bncrew and welcome to the forums.

Are you after a stander fit bumper or a modded bumper that will fit?

If its a standard you are after I assume you tried your local breakers and ebay?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No Standards For Me

Nah not a standard one i am looking for, hoping to find something fancy, along the lines of the godfather one available for the hatch version, its a difficult task to find anything for the saloon model unfortunately but ill persivere

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
You could always ask your local bodyshop if they'll mod one for ya. Probably cost though! But then if your tryin' to beautify your motor wouldn't it be worth the dosh?

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I think you'll end up having to modify the one you've got,as Scatz rightly says.

The 19 saloon was never overly popular in this country so modified body parts are pretty much non-existant.:(.It might be worth searching on some of the European styling websites.Bodykits etc are big in Germany at the moment so they might have something.Also,I'm not sure how much different a 16valve saloon bumper might be,but it might be worth trying find one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think ill have to give up on the saloon, i now have two 95+96 featuring too dodgy head haskets amongst other things, my heart is brogen with the two of them, i will now be on the hunt for a 1.8 Cabriolet, any assistance will be greatly appreciated lads

1 - 7 of 7 Posts