Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I want to replace the driveshaft oil seals and roll pins on a R30 manual gearbox, any one know what parts/part numbers I need to buy and what size drift tool to remove the roll pins-are there better motor factors than the 'unhelpful cos its too old' Renault parts dept!:cool:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi, I want to replace the driveshaft oil seals and roll pins on a R30 manual gearbox, any one know what parts/part numbers I need to buy and what size drift tool to remove the roll pins-are there better motor factors than the 'unhelpful cos its too old' Renault parts dept!:cool:
i dont know the part numbers but they should be available from the local dealer. beware as the roll pin is actually 2 roll pins. there is a pin inside another pin. cannot remember the pin tool size as i used an old screwdriver that i removed the handle from and ground the tip flat

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Also remember on refitting the shaft that the hole is drilled off center so it only lines up one way. If you put the shaft on & it doesn't line up the holes slide it back off & rotate it half a turn & slide it back on then it should line up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts