Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Bought me a beautiful mint r5 last week... It's in brilliant condition with only 40k on the clock.

Just noticed yesterday that the fan blower doesn't seem to be working? Hot/cold air only blows dependant on how fast the cars going

I was thinking of checking the rehostat/resistor pack but not sure on how to remove it? The Haynes manual doesn't seem to mention this speed selector at all? It also talks about a fan switch... But I don't seem to have one on my dash?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Alka

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all

Bought me a beautiful mint r5 last week... It's in brilliant condition with only 40k on the clock.

Just noticed yesterday that the fan blower doesn't seem to be working? Hot/cold air only blows dependant on how fast the cars going

I was thinking of checking the rehostat/resistor pack but not sure on how to remove it? The Haynes manual doesn't seem to mention this speed selector at all? It also talks about a fan switch... But I don't seem to have one on my dash?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Alka
Hi, did you have any joy with your blower? Ive got a similar problem where the fan isnt turning. Ive tested the fan against the battery and its fine. Fuses are ok, and there is voltage on the terminals to the fan! Open to suggestions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts