Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'd like to buy an original Renault Megane Update List version CD player (new shape) but can't find anywhere that sells them bar stupid eBay! Any ideas/ websites?

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Why have you discounted eBay?.I know there are some rip off merchants on there,but as long as your carefull you can pick up a bargain.:)

Failing that,see if any local dealers have a second hand unit laying around.

·
Registered
38 Posts
wants wrong with ebay ?
when i bought my clio it had a crappy tape radio in, bought a renault cd player off ebay with code for only 35 quid delivered works fine. bought loads of ebay for car like aerial base for 6 quid delivered and dealer wanted 20 quid

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Yep I would agree with Lag's here some very good buys for the Headunit you are after on there.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perhaps I'm being slightly hash on eBay (I'm a well established user) but it has very few Update List versions on there and maybe only one of the 'version' I want.

I'll try and explain (but it might sound odd!): there are two types one with round buttons and flat circular panels and another (the one I want) which looks nicer, like this (although it's a Tuner List:

One just went but it went for nearly £90 inc P&P which seems a lot compared to all the other ones...

·
Registered
38 Posts
sometimes if you look on ebay some advertise a part but are breaking cars and got loads of parts to sell. if you contact them with part you want they give you a price, worth a try i got a parcel shelf for a tenner delivered

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, change of tact! Not seen this one before: would it fit my Megane?

The model number is RENRDW270-10 but can't find what fits anywhere on the net (which, by the way, is another point - Renault 'Owner Services' for parts is useless!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts