Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Son, has a Clio, and has just had a garage so called spend time on it, they changed the suspension Coil, not remotely connected to the problem it went in for! They serviced it,changed oil and oil filter,didnt change the plugs! Changed battery in key fob and examined the remote central locking receiver due to previous problems with condensation. He has walked away with a bill totalling £280+ and hence the problem has not been resolved! Have spoke to the garage who now say its a crankshaft problem! Have read some of the posts on here relating to the TDS etc Could someone kindly advise on if and how we go about checking this and where to get the part/s required if needed. Thank you

Kind Regards

Sue

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Hi Sue, welcome to the forums. Best advice I would give regarding garages is not to let them do anything without clearing it with you first. One of the clio owners will be able to help with the tdc thing I'm sure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, Thank you very much. I look forward to the photo, I dont think that it'll stop raining anytime soon though.

Thank you,

Sue x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts