Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i got a 2001 renault clio 1.2 all of a suddent my central locking button on my key stopped working so i opend the door with the key but wen i went to start the car all the light on the dash came on but the car wuddent turn over no clicking noise nothing and now the electric windows dont work or the interior light,hazzards,indicators,central lockin or windsreen wipers can anyone help please?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
allrdy done that checked all fuses and relays charged batterie checked earth straps

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

Did you get this sorted? It sounds similar to a problem I'm having at the moment! Any advice?

Thanks
happened to me tonight central key button not workin properly, turned key , lights on dash came on but nothing car did nothing opened bonnet and engine was clicking, car jump started then no accelerator so it was running but would nt accelerate, help help help !!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I took mine to the garage yesterday. All it needed was a new battery. The mechanic checked the alternator, the earths, the relays etc, and everything was fine. £40 new battery and it's running like a dream again.

A couple of lights wouldn't go off on the dash, but the guys at the garage just reset it, and didn't charge me.

Hope you get it sorted quickly and cheaply!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts