Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Renault Clio 5 door hatchback Mk1 phase 3 which has been a very reliable and economical car over the 7 years I have owned the car.

The car has been well maintained and I have kept the history on the car while in my ownership.

In the past year the car has had replacement discs, front brake pads, rear drums and I fitted a new camshaft belt and water pump a couple of months ago. I changed the cambelt just as preventative maintenance, the car having done 40,000 miles on the one I fitted when I bought the car. As you would expect on a car of this age there are a few minor bodywork dings, all of which were there when I bought her. The drivers seat does have wear on the bolster, I just never got round to changing it.

Mileage is curently just 103,000 miles and it drives very well.

Ideal as a reliable, cheap runaround, or as a first car due to the low cost insurance and replacement parts.

The car is MOT'd until August and is taxed until next March

Only selling because I have bought another car. Sensibly priced at £325 plus the value of the remaining tax.

Car is located in Teesside / North Yorkshire

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now sold :)

As I am no longer a Renault owner, may I express my thanks for all the help given out on here over the years, I hope I have been able to give a little in return :beer:

·
Super Moderator
8,480 Posts
Glad car as sold for you..

Just cause the Renault as gobe doesn't mean you have too though. .

Regardless of what your next car is you would still get help on here if anyone knows what the problem is. .

Stu

1 - 8 of 8 Posts