Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,215 Posts
Re: pool_wizard

If you posted your query in the electronics section you may have a better chance of getting replies.

It may also do no harm to have a read through the forum rules as it is not permitted to make post relating to some security questions.:)

P.S. Welcome to the forum.:)

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
Re: pool_wizard

has anyone had the ecu (immo) override done on their car and does it actually work???
Hello and welcome to the forum.:)

Yes,the immobiliser can be removed from the ECU and this prevents the system causing any future problems.

I'm afraid we can't go to much further with how or where you have it done as it's against the forum rules,but I'm sure you can find plenty of companies out there that can offer this service.;)

Oh,and I'll move your thread to the electronics section rather than you having to waste your time posting it all up again.:)

EDIT,before anyone else mentions it,there maybe insurance implications if you do have the immobiliser removed and your car gets stolen,but that it down to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.