Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

Am new to the forum today and a new Renault owner :) Just wondered if anyone can help me? I've bought a 16v 1.2 clio extreme 4 on an 05 plate but there doesnt seem to be an external temperature display showing on the lcd screen where the radio and clock display is. Should my clio also have an external temp display? It mentions it in the handbook and also my mates has got one. If it should show, is it possible that its been turned off in the settings somewhere and I need to turn it back on?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers
ste0611

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Chris is right. EAsiest way to check is to look for the dimople under one of the door mirrors.

If the sensor is faulty you will normally get a really inaccurate reading, rather than no reading at all.

Also not all models will have this fitted, I am not 100% sure but don't think the Extreme version has this feature.

·
Registered
1 Posts
external temp reading too high

Hi I have a clio expression 2002 I got 6 months ago and my temp never showed now it has just started reading but is reading far too high how do i solve this.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Noel's right, it's faulty - mine is/are (I have a sensor on both wing mirrors :confused:) Mine is reading about 52C at the mo, but I can't be bothered changing them :d

1 - 6 of 6 Posts