Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive fitted a pioneer 3200ub stereo in my 2004 clio,
i have this cable could someone please tell me if this is the correct one to get the steering adapter working? i have the 3.5 cable on one end and a wide orange plug on the other, Where does this end get plugged into?

I have a yellow loose plug from previous stereo conection but this woundt fit this cable, do i have the wrong one? what do i need? thanks
autoleads 099-x01/x12

·
Registered
17 Posts
ive fitted a pioneer 3200ub stereo in my 2004 clio,
i have this cable could someone please tell me if this is the correct one to get the steering adapter working? i have the 3.5 cable on one end and a wide orange plug on the other, Where does this end get plugged into?

I have a yellow loose plug from previous stereo conection but this woundt fit this cable, do i have the wrong one? what do i need? thanks
autoleads 099-x01/x12
Try to post a picture up. Would certainly make identifying it easier.

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
Not all after-market stereos are adaptable although on some models you can get ISO plug-in adaptors to suit.

You would be better seeking information from a decent ICE supplier who may be able to advise. There loads of such companies on the Web - here's one link to get you started.

http://www.caraudioplus.co.uk/index.php

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my stereo is definitely compatible has the 3.5 jack on the back, just need to know if this is the right cable for my car and where it has to get plugged in

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

is this correct for my clio 2004? Do i remove the dash in order to get to the lcd and plug it in or is this the wrong cable.

its autoleads cable,

thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi 54 Dynamique

Did you ever get this sorted?
I have the same question as you, got an Autoleads PC99-x12 cable and not sure where to connect the orange connector on the end of the long cable. I imagine it might go to the display because of the length of the cable. My car is a 51 plate Clio Dynamique with the separate display on top of the dashboard. The stereo is a Sony so I have the correct cable plus the PC-SON 3.5mm jack cable to the multistalk adaptor which is part of the cable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts