Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i am thinking of buying a renault grand espace v6 rxe 1999 model with 67000miles on clock and wanted to know if it would be able to tow a 2 berth caravan? at the moment i use a pajero 2.5 diesel auto.
thanks dave.

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Hi a number of Forum Members tow caravans with the 2.0 engined Espace.

I'm sure other Members will express their opinons/ advice

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi without a problem my friend i tow a Lunar 4 berth at 1300kg and 1400kg when loaded and still within the guide lines and mines is only 2.0 16v Espace and thats with me driving and four passengers i hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Hi without a problem my friend i tow a Lunar 4 berth at 1300kg and 1400kg when loaded and still within the guide lines and mines is only 2.0 16v Espace and thats with me driving and four passengers i hope this helps.

With a huge supply of sweets in a top box eh Donald, Tho that load lightens the further up the road you get mmm :p

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Oh yes lots of boiling sweets to suck on and chocolate like the flags but as i said before you should get the Union one in there

I Must say it looks fine Donald on your wagon, What sort of comments have you had .

No the Saltire for me or nothing I'm afraid.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
I Must say it looks fine Donald on your wagon, What sort of comments have you had .

No the Saltire for me or nothing I'm afraid.

Regards

Ottoman

Its all going very well beleive it or not most people do like it and say it suits the car you either like it or hate it but seems to be the first.A Lady said to me the other day at Tescos i take it your not for SNP then:rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
45 Posts
hey jackotom, just before you purchase it, if it has not had a timming belt fitted it is comming up to milage to change it at about 70,something miles if it is the 20 valve model it will cost you a grand to change it [engine out job]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts