Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys how are you, recently I decided to upgrade my air conditioning system from manual shifting to automatic touch system.
I changed alot of things
The internal cooler with it's wires and the full dashboard wires and started the car everything worked just fine, but I couldn't start air-condition again I even undo everything it didn't also work !
There are no recorded errors on the scan through xlunch 431 but renault can clip says air conditioning not recogised ! And no mater I do it won't work
Some pple suggested to replace the upc and I did that with no success, same issue won't work.
now I'm here in no where position I can't go back or moving forward !
Can any one please give me some suggestions how to figure out how to solve this issue ?
How to make renault can clip read the air-condition ?
I changed the control unit.
And used a matching dash wires totally

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hello guys how are you, recently I decided to upgrade my air conditioning system from manual shifting to automatic touch system.
I changed alot of things
The internal cooler with it's wires and the full dashboard wires and started the car everything worked just fine, but I couldn't start air-condition again I even undo everything it didn't also work !
There are no recorded errors on the scan through xlunch 431 but renault can clip says air conditioning not recogised ! And no mater I do it won't work
Some pple suggested to replace the upc and I did that with no success, same issue won't work.
now I'm here in no where position I can't go back or moving forward !
Can any one please give me some suggestions how to figure out how to solve this issue ?
How to make renault can clip read the air-condition ?
I changed the control unit.
And used a matching dash wires totally
View attachment 191292
Are you going from manual AC to climate control? I'm not sure it's just modules that need changing if that's what your attempting to do. I had this discussion with other members as I had the same idea for my clio mk4. If memory serves me well. It can't be done as a straight swap as it had something to do with the compressor itself.

I'm very impressed that you've managed to strip down your entire dash by the way. I'll be even more impressed if you manage to get everything back in without having a spare bolt once you've finished.

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
37,906 Posts
Have you reconfigured UCH so it knows what system you have fitted

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you going from manual AC to climate control? I'm not sure it's just modules that need changing if that's what your attempting to do. I had this discussion with other members as I had the same idea for my clio mk4. If memory serves me well. It can't be done as a straight swap as it had something to do with the compressor itself.

I'm very impressed that you've managed to strip down your entire dash by the way. I'll be even more impressed if you manage to get everything back in without having a spare bolt once you've finished.
well yes im going from manual to climate control and i have already changed eveything that needs to be changed.
and no i dont think that its some how related to the comprossor because i can change the comprosor from other cars it doesnt matter if its manual or automatic control unit also ofcouse i can refit everything back to normal its not the first time to disassimble the whole dashboard as a matter of fact i can disassmibe the whole car and refit it again with no problem at all

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
37,906 Posts
Look at configurations ,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts