Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a problem with my imobiliser some one borrowed my van and went to drop somthing off they said it just stoped and he couldnt get it started agen got it back and found out it has somthing to do with the imobiliser the doors unlock with the fob but the imobiliser doesnt go off the engine turns over but thats it doesnt start or fire at all.

i have herd a few things some one told me to take a rubber bung out of the desiel pump but i looked at the pump and there is loads of springs and stuff on topdont know what will happen if i disturb them
and another person told me to try and get some code or somthing from the dealer
and last and most unlikely i was told to take it to a dealer but they said they will charge me £75 an hour to look at it plus parts and labour well thats never going to happen as i cant afford it. has any one got any advice for me

its s reg 19d 655

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi iam sorry but iam unable to help you but iam sure someone will soon.

It sound very like the key as went out of sink with the car to me but iam not sure. You will have to go to the dealer for this i beleive but not 100% on that but as i said iam sure someone will help you soon.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the only one that i havent tryed is the emergancy re code link thats because it is hard to understand and i dont get it

all the others dont work but thanks for the help

keep the help coming please i need it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts