Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are the two different little led's for in the right botton of AC control.....[one is for int circulation and the other ??

sorry i[m a new renault man....

other question ...i couldnt find out how to use key card (((automatic locking of windows /sunroof and automatic weclome to the car function 99opening)))

cheers:eek:

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
Hi Beat - the LED's you refer to are as follows
1. Constant recirculation of air inside the cabin
2. The other allows the system to monitor itself
3. Both lights out means all air is drawn in from outside via the pollen filter.

Regarding the keycard - it depends on which type you have some are remote only - how many buttons are on the card.
As a matter of interest how many keycards have you.:)

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
If the car is equipped with total closure, then pressing and holding the lock button until the car deadlocks (rapid flashing from the indicators) should also close the sunroof and windows. Not all models had the total closure feature enabled though - it can be enabled by the dealer as long as the car has anti-pinch windows, but otherwise can't be enabled for safety reasons.

If you close the sunroof using total closure, then the dial will remain at the previous opening position. Simply pressing the dial will open the sunroof to whatever position the dial is set for.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Beat - the LED's you refer to are as follows
1. Constant recirculation of air inside the cabin
2. The other allows the system to monitor itself
3. Both lights out means all air is drawn in from outside via the pollen filter.

Regarding the keycard - it depends on which type you have some are remote only - how many buttons are on the card.
As a matter of interest how many keycards have you.:)
have two buttons only.........and there were two card with the car#]
:moonie:

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
Hi Beat - don't quote me but I think the facility you want only works with the 3 button card - no doubt if I am wrong the experts on here will soon let us know.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts