Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a laguna II phase 2 dCi. I was using the CAN Clip tool to erase fault memore and accidentally cleared programmed memory also. This is where the injector codes are stored! This loss of codes registers as a fuult(Codes not programmed) and a "check Injection" warning comes on the dash as well as the engine revs not exceeding 1200rpm.

When trying to reprogram the codes got from the injectors an error is encountered. It reads "Code writing has failed. Perform the procedure after ignition switch-off and waiting 40 secconds necessary for computer switching to standby. If the fault is still present, contact Techline".

A fault code is also registered as "DF276"..it reads: no code in memory and Internal electrical fault while writing.

The car was 100% before loss of codes, was just clearing 1 small error code.

Is there anyone out there who could help please!

·
Premium Member
24,215 Posts
Re: Programming injector codes error

Looks like you may not have backed up the stored programme.

Have you tried manually entering the injector codes - these are stamped on each individual injector.:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Unfortunately not.
That is what I was doing when i received "Code writing has failed. Perform the procedure after ignition switch-off and waiting 40 secconds necessary for computer switching to standby. If the fault is still present, contact Techline".

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is the Renault Techline

When trying to reprogram the injector codes with the Renault CAN Clip tool I got an error. It reads "Code writing has failed. Perform the procedure after ignition switch-off and waiting 40 secconds necessary for computer switching to standby. If the fault is still present, contact Techline".

Could anyone tell me what Techline is and how to contact it?!:d

·
Premium Member
24,215 Posts
Re: What is the Renault Techline

When trying to reprogram the injector codes with the Renault CAN Clip tool I got an error. It reads "Code writing has failed. Perform the procedure after ignition switch-off and waiting 40 secconds necessary for computer switching to standby. If the fault is still present, contact Techline".

They'll tell you nothing and may even suspect you of having bootlegged software and access to copyright material.:)

·
Banned
1,296 Posts

Have you had any reply from Techline?
:d

·
Registered
27 Posts
Re: What is the Renault Techline

Did you fix this problem m8

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
39,026 Posts
Code each injector, one at a time, follow on screen instructions, dont try and code all 4 in at once, Ecu WONT accept them. its code switch off, wait, and reconnect. recheck, if worked move onto the next injector
Have you got forced after ignition on, .
Put your car in gear, press and hold the start button, until all the dash lights up.
Now try each injector to code in, Must be in capitals, (make sure caps key is on )

·
Registered
27 Posts
Code each injector, one at a time, follow on screen instructions, dont try and code all 4 in at once, Ecu WONT accept them. its code switch off, wait, and reconnect. recheck, if worked move onto the next injector
Have you got forced after ignition on, .
Put your car in gear, press and hold the start button, until all the dash lights up.
Now try each injector to code in, Must be in capitals, (make sure caps key is on )
Still no luck all i get is codes faulty stay the same wont change from AAAAAA

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.