Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please can any one help my laguna rear door dead locks will not release all other doors are fine and work ok lock then deadlock and then open ok. but both rear doors just stay locked has anyone had same problem if so what was the fix

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: laguna 2 reardoor locks

problem fixed new uch old unit has had water run into it from sun roof pipes becoming blocked so be aware £400 fix

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
also check that the scuttle is free from crap - that blocsk the drain holes. water can get into the car that way too

·
Registered
25 Posts
i think i have a similar problem, i noticed a while ago that when i open my rear door on passengers side, a load of water gushed out either when it rained or was washed, its been very dry since but now i cannot open the door from the outside but i can inside.

·
Registered
3 Posts
please can any one help my laguna rear door dead locks will not release all other doors are fine and work ok lock then deadlock and then open ok. but both rear doors just stay locked has anyone had same problem if so what was the fix
got the same problem how did you get the doors open

·
Registered
3 Posts
take your door panals off just pull them from the top bend them down so you can get your hand in the the inside of the do you will see the lock pull the catch up and your door will open then just tun your child lock

·
Registered
3 Posts
Similar problem but the other way around on my car. My rear RHS door does not lock using the key card or the button in the car. All other doors will lock but this door opens if you try the handle. Any ideas?
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had a similar problem which was down to the small black turn switch located by the lock on the door,, turned it the opposite way hey presto door now locks, it had been used that way as remote switches had failed, before i got the car, i repaired the key now all doors open and close as they should

1 - 8 of 8 Posts