Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

My PK6 gearbox has self destructed and now requires replaced. Any recommendations of whereto get one from would be appreciated...

Stuart

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Hello Stuart,

Which area are you from?.If your in the South/South West,and want a re-con box then try TES in Westbury,Wiltshire.If you want more details,I'll find they're web adress and phone number for you.

If you looking for a second hand box,then try FindaPart.co.uk - Parts Request .They offer a service where they find the part you need and get the breakers to contact you with prices and delivery details.It's an excellent organisation and I have used them many times.:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
118k 1.9DCI expression 2001 "51 reg"

I cant get one for less than £450 plus vat. Going to go with Scottish Transmission Services in Glasgow supplied and fitted along with a new clutch and driveshaft for £850!

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
118k 1.9DCI expression 2001 "51 reg"

I cant get one for less than £450 plus vat. Going to go with Scottish Transmission Services in Glasgow supplied and fitted along with a new clutch and driveshaft for £850!
That sounds a good price to be honest. Didn't someone on here quote £2400?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
happy days, gearbox has been stripped and my flywheel is goosed... the price keeps climbing. No such thing as a bargain for me!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts