Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Renault Laguna - Interiors - Buying CD changer cartridge or a new Mp3 compatible changer unit

hello does anyone know how much a 6 disk cd cartridge would cost from the dealer?
mine never came with the cartridge in and to be honest i only found it the other day when i was fiddling in the boot...hehe a full year owning the car and didnt even notice it...anyway its an alpine changer not sure what model it is, but i think they would be pretty standard for a 2001 priviledge model.

A

·
0 Posts
Alternatively you could sell the existing unit ( less cartridge ) on ebay for £100 and then spend a little extra to purchase an MP3 compatible changer like this

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha thats the one im looking at..

just getting a possible price so i can bid without going over dealer price.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i love these last minute bids hehe....gets them all the time. got it timed so they only have 10 secs to respond.

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
Did you win it?

The reason I ask is that I have a spare one of these that I'm about to whack on eBay myself. I bought a second one so I could pre-load the spare magazine and then just go out and swap them of a morning. As the new car has the in-dash changer, it's going to be redundant.

I vaguely recall paying twenty-something quid for it at Renault, thought I could be wrong. If you're still looking for one, then this one's yours for 15 quid including P&P (feel free to haggle if you think that's too much.) PM me if you're interested.

To be honest, I can't be sure which one is the 'new' one and which one actually came with the car, but at worst it was made in 2002. They're both identical and both in perfect working order - the other one will be left in the car when the lease company picks it up on Wednesday.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i did win, a bit late but thanks anyway.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts